Here is a place where you can request and share full asian albums. I've been looking around for some quality places on livejournal to find asian music and since I really didn't find any like my favorites comm album_love . I thought I would create one like it in the hopes of getting it as large and active as album love. Follow the rules and enjoy!
1. Please full albums only. You may also post or request mix cds. I would have to say a 10 track minimum is sufficient for mix cds. Please keep posts locked.
2. Please use the request forms (courtesy of album_love).
Mix CD Requests
3. The golden rule of requesting is sharing. Please upload one recommendation for each request. Posts that do not contain a recommendation along with a request will be subsequently deleted.
4. If you would like to post your playlist for trades that's fine. If you would like to post a list of uploads thats great too. I just want to make sure that requesters are sharing as well so the above rule is more for them.
5. Don't harass other members. It's easy not too. BE KIND or be banned. End of story.
6. Also, if you have more than 2 requests or recomendations, please put behind a cut thanks.
7. Tagging your entries helps a lot for other members to find uploads. Please do this although if you forget it's not cause for banning and/or the end of the world.
8. Ashley, liquidxdiamonds , is your kindly community owner. Contact her if you have any issues. Just know she is the head honcho around here and never question her authority. This is not a democracy. It is a dictatorship. But don't be sad. I'm not so mean. I tend to be very understanding more often than not.
9. Affiliates at this point are totally welcome. I need to spread the news about this comm around. If you want to affiliate, please email me! [ creamyappletini @ yahoo . com ]
10. Please note that I may update the rules at any time. Of course I will post about it, but just be aware that this can happen. Rules change as communities develop and new problems arise.
11. All entries are moderated entries which means a maintainer or moderator must approve it. We do this to ensure that all entries follow the rules, for neatness purposes and to make sure all entries are protected and can only be viewed by the community.
|♬Asian Albums Team|
If you have a last.fm account please join the Asian Albums group over there!!!